RCOM™ - CONTROL YOUR IJACKSLogin to RCOM
IJACK RCOM™ is free of charge and allows you to:
- Remote-control your pumps instantly
- Quickly check unit status, and check the on-site alarm log remotely
- View charts for both real-time and long-term historical data
- Inspect surface and/or compression cards to analyze the stroke
- Manage your company's RCOM users and their alerts and remote-control permissions
- Setup smart alerts to be informed when something needs your attention
Real Time Data
Request second-by-second live data from the unit.
First select the "Charts" tab, then the "Real Time" tab.
Two minutes of real-time data will automatically be requested from the unit.
Note: it might take a few seconds for the data to be returned and charted.
To request real-time data for up to 60 minutes, type a number from 1-60 into the input box, and click the "Submit" button.
Wherever you are, you're in control.
Start, stop, and lock your units remotely.
Optimize your IJACKs with speed and pressure setpoints
Quickly check the status of a unit, including any active alert states.
Green is good!
Long Term Trends
View historical data.
Surface cards for UNO pumpjacks, and compression cards for EGAS/XFER.
Identify potential issues before they become problems, and maximize production.
Surface Cards for UNOs
Compression Cards for EGAS/XFERs
Check the alarm log remotely, as though you were on-site.
Control who in your company can access RCOM, and who can remote-control which IJACKs.
Create alerts so you know right away if there's a problem like a power outage.
Receive alerts up to three different ways:
- SMS text message
- Phone call
Choose which alerts matter most to you:
- Unit not stroking
- Power or internet failure
- Smart change detection algorithm for increased suction pressure
- Artificial intelligence for detecting issues using surface or compression cards